Thursday, February 15, 2007

Introductions

I awoke from a dream of being fucked hard in the ass only to be disappointed by the realization that I just needed to shit. Shit does not turn me in on in any form. But having my ass full does. My ass loves cock - real or rubber, pounding or vibrating.

Yes, I am an ass slut. Among other things.

I am also an attention slut. And a bondage slut. And a spanking slut. And - 'scuse me as I start to get squirmy - just a general slut. Mostly I am a lonely "little girl" who loves to please her Daddy. I have a deep ache to be cherished and punished, praised corrected, utterly controlled and owned.

I am currently without a Daddy. But with the dreams I've been having lately I certainly need an outlet. So here I share with you my memories, my dreams, my fantasies, my deepest desires. You can speculate which are real and which aren't if you like. I hope you enjoy. Perhaps in this small way I can serve.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Mark. I am a 49 yo white male, gainfully employed, lots of fun and i want to be a daddy for someone who shares simiular interests as I.

I love to please my own step daughter. although we have not had sex togather, we have share some intimate moments with each other when here Mom is not around. My stepdauther is 29 years old, and currently has a boyfrind so our time togather has came and went.

i really miss not having her to talk with like we have in the past and would like to find someone who I can talk with sexually, provide support for and someone I can take care of.

if you are interested, i can be reached at funism69@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you soon.

Mark

Anonymous said...

Hey looking 4 a chick with simmaler intrests, I'm 27 and a male email is ready2fuck@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

You will be addicted to the adventures I have for you to perform. E-mail kemander@yahoo.com

sumisa madrid said...

If you are into looking for information about kinky sex or BDSM you can visit sumisas en madrid for more ideas and information.Thanks!

siryoz0 said...

Consider www.sumisamadrid.com instead